Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Power usage Blog!

So,  I decided not to litter my normal blog with a bunch of updates about all the crap I think of about how much power I use around the house.  So, here is my first post to my power blog!

So, here is my power usage for the month of May, and then added to it is My Meter.  For the past nine days I've been monitoring my Entertainment center.  Which I thought would use a significant portion of my total power usage... however it turns out that my Entertainment center, on average, uses about 33% of my power.  Even though I think it is one of my largest single sources of power usage, it is still less than 20% of my peak power usage.

So, the next question I have is, what causes that spike in my power usage that keeps popping up every few days?

I'll have to get to that one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment