Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Good start to June Power Usage

So, after a full week of power usage in June, I've managed to reduce my average power usage on both weekends and week days.

I actually got my average weekend power usage down to 8.5 kwh, which is just .04 kwh more than my week day power usage was last month.

I don't really think I'll be able to get next month's power usage any lower than this, and I honestly think it will be a challenge to keep these numbers until the end of the month.

Anyway, I think the only thing that's changed that I'm spending a lot more time outside, and all this past weekend I was out and about.  As far as last week, I can't really think of what else would have contributed to lower power, but I have a theory about keeping my freezer full of stuff.  I think that having cold stuff in the freezer may decrease the amount of energy needed to keep the refridgerator cool.

More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment